Accessible and Affordable Preventive Pet Care
Is your dog or cat due for a vaccine and you can’t get an appointment with your vet before the expiration date? Having trouble making ends meet and can’t afford preventative care for your pet? Berkshire Humane Society’s Wellness Clinic may be the place for you!
We’re taking appointments for wellness examinations and preventative care for dogs and cats in Berkshire County and have a Fear Free Certified Veterinarian on staff.
While Berkshire Humane Society’s Wellness Clinic does not have income restrictions, we do ask that if you are able to afford and can get in with a full-service veterinary hospital that you do so. This allows us to prioritize care for pets that may not otherwise receive it.
- Comprehensive Health Exams
- Parasite Screenings & Treatments
- Canine Heartworm & Tick-borne Disease Testing
- Feline Leukemia & Aids Testing
- and more
Check out our frequently asked questions for more information. Call us at +1 (413) 203-4330 to schedule an appointment or for additional information. You can also email us for more details.
Prepare For Your Visit
- Cats must be in a secure carrier
- Dogs must be on a leash (please lock flex leashes)
- Bring previous vet records to your appointment with you (even if overdue)
- We accept cash and credit cards (we are unable to take personal checks)
Hours of Operation
Are by appointment only and are typically scheduled on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Berkshire Humane Society Wellness Clinic
289 Dalton Avenue
Pittsfield, MA 01201