Accessible and Affordable Preventive Pet Care
Is your dog or cat due for a vaccine and you can’t get an appointment with your vet before the expiration date? Having trouble making ends meet and can’t afford preventative care for your pet? Berkshire Humane Society’s Wellness Clinic may be the place for you!
We’re taking appointments for wellness examinations and preventative care for dogs and cats in Berkshire County and have a Fear Free Certified Veterinarian on staff. A $40 deposit is required when booking an appointment. We’ll apply the deposit at checkout to services received on the day of your appointment.
While we don’t have income restrictions, we ask that if you can afford and can make an appointment with a full-service veterinary hospital that you do so. This allows us to give care to pets who may not otherwise receive it.
- Comprehensive Health Exams
- Parasite Screenings & Treatments
- Canine Heartworm & Tick-borne Disease Testing
- Feline Leukemia & Aids Testing
- and more
Prepare For Your Visit
- Cats must be in a secure carrier
- Dogs must be on a leash (please lock flex leashes)
- Bring previous vet records to your appointment with you (even if overdue)
- We accept cash and credit cards (we don’t accept personal checks)
Hours of Operation
Our hours are variable and by appointment only.
Berkshire Humane Society Wellness Clinic
289 Dalton Avenue
Pittsfield, MA 01201