There’d Be No Us Without You – Volunteer Today!
Our volunteers are an essential part of Berkshire Humane Society. They contribute more than 12,000 hours annually. From caring for animals to fundraising and assisting with our humane education program, our volunteer positions offer many opportunities to help our shelter. We are dedicated to improving the lives of homeless animals, and we could not fulfill that mission without our volunteers’ time and talents.
Why should you volunteer at Berkshire Humane Society?
- You’ll learn about animal care, the world of sheltering, animal welfare, and so much more.
- You’ll gain valuable experience and skills– and maybe even be inspired to pursue a new career.
- You’ll join a huge and devoted network of volunteers working to make their community a kinder and safer place to live.
- You’ll have fun and be well compensated with wagging tails, purrs, and an occasional lick or two.
- You’ll meet people who share your love of animals.
To learn more about becoming a member of the team at Berkshire Humane Society, please read our Frequently Asked Questions. We’re committed to providing each volunteer with a rewarding and valuable experience, and we look forward to meeting you!