For Giving Tuesday, Berkshire Humane Society is doing something a little different. We’re kicking off a friendly competition between Team Cats and Team Dogs. So pick your team and score a touchdown for your pet of choice by making a donation to that giving grid. The winning team gets a party! Best of all, your donations directly support the shelter animals. It’s a win-win for everyone. GAME ON!
The Giving Tuesday Giving Grid Game kicks off on Thanksgiving Day, November 23rd!
PICK YOUR TEAM
Here’s how to play…
- Pick your team – Team Cats or Team Dogs. If you want to root for both teams, give to both grids!
- Make a donation to your team.
- Upload a pic of your pet, which will show up in a donation square.
- Share with your friends and family and challenge them to give!
- Follow along and stay tuned for the winner. A few lucky supporters will be chosen at random and invite to the party.
When to play…
The game kicks off on Thanksgiving Day. You can play through midnight, Giving Tuesday, November 28th.
The Winning Party Deets…
If the winner is Team Dogs, all of our shelter pups will enjoy a Hot Tomatoes Puppy Pie Party. If the winner is Team Cats, all our shelter kitties will celebrate with special treats donated by Chez Pet. (Really everyone is a winner, because all donations directly support the care and shelter of our animals.)
If you’d like to help host the party, give $10 or more. Three lucky supporters will be chosen at random and invited to the party.